Original Publish Date: Feb 2014
Pages: 142 (ebook), 144 (hard copy)
From the Masters of Glamour, Beauty and Nude photography in this greatly anticipated book PHOTOGRAPHING WOMEN Simplified, professional photographers Rolando Gomez and Gregory Colton show us stunning photographs of beautiful women, from Playmates to girls-next-door.
But it goes much further than just discussing techniques and photography instruction by providing detailed information on how to help women look and feel beautiful by cultivating their sex appeal.
The photographs were taken in some of the most picturesque locations in the world, including one of the most private locations in the Virgin Islands.
This beautifully illustrated book will not only enhance your understanding of how to bring out the best in every woman, but also sharpen your photography skills in order to capture her successfully.
Download the sample now!
In addition to amazing photos, learn about:
• Why women love to be photographed
• How to find and work with female models
• Connecting and communicating with the female subject
• Cameras, lenses, and why quality lenses are so important
• Lighting and light modifiers, and how to use them effectively
• Lighting techniques to achieve differing effects
• How to properly pose a female model
• How to properly compose an image
• Styles of nude female photography
• Post-production and workflow
And three in-depth chapters discussing technology, hardware, and software